Here is a page of links to printed documents. As long as you acknowledge the source, please feel free to share these resources. Any errors are mine alone.
What is … ?
- What is Qi?
- What is Qigong?
- What are Taiji/Wuji?
- What are the Meridians?
- What are the 3 Treasures?
- What are the 5 Elements?
- What are the Tai Chi Classics?
Taiji Form name sheets:
- Short Shen Taiji Form (Yang)
- Long Shen Taiji Form (Yang)
- Traditional Yang 108 Form (as taught by Sam Masich)
- Taiji Thirty-two Sword Forms- Drawings
- Taiji Jiandao – 13 Power Dagger (created and taught by Sam Masich)
5- Section form developed by Sam Masich
- 5-Section SOLO Barehand Form
- 5-Section SOLO SWORD Form
- 5-Section Simplified 24 Forms
- The FIVE Helpful Points & FIVE Avoidances
- Tai Chi Self-massage
- Dr. Shen’s Tai Chi Qigong
- Guolin Qigong
- Balancing the Heart – Part One
- Balancing the Heart – Part Two
- Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming Breathing QiGong