As long as you acknowledge the source, please feel free to share these resources. Any errors are mine alone. I’d like to acknowledge and thank Art Baner, Javier Arnanz and Réal Lalande for their performances in the Youtube videos, below. And as always, a big thank you to my long-time teacher and constant inspiration in taiji, Sam Masich.
What is … ?
- What is Qi?
- What is Qigong?
- What are Taiji/Wuji?
- What are the Meridians?
- What are the 3 Treasures?
- What are the 5 Elements?
- What are the Tai Chi Classics?
Taiji Form name sheets:
- Short Shen Taiji Form (Yang)
- Long Shen Taiji Form (Yang)
- Traditional Yang 108 Form (as taught by Sam Masich)
- Taiji Thirty-two Sword Forms- Drawings
- Taiji Jiandao – 13 Power Dagger (created and taught by Sam Masich)
5- Section form developed by Sam Masich
- 5-Section SOLO Barehand Form
- 5-Section SOLO SWORD Form
- 5-Section Simplified 24 Forms
- The FIVE Helpful Points & FIVE Avoidances
Video of 5-Section Solo Bare-hand form performed by Art Baner – fullcirclearts.net
Video of 5-Section Solo Sword form performed by Javier Arnanz – movimiento y salud
Video of 5-Section 24 forms taijiquan performed by Réal Lalande and members of the Centre de Tai Chi Gilles Vaillant in Gatineau, QC as part of the Sam Masich Full Curriculum Week, July 2017.
- Tai Chi Self-massage
- Dr. Shen’s Tai Chi Qigong
- Guolin Qigong
- Balancing the Heart – Part One
- Balancing the Heart – Part Two
- Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming Breathing QiGong